You may return or exchange an unused item in new condition within 30 days of purchase.
- A restocking fee of 15% will apply to all items eligible for return.
- Items must be returned in unused condition with all original packaging, accessories, and parts. Returns that do not meet these requirements may be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Customers within the contiguous US will be responsible for return shipping.
- Labor charges including Delivery & Installation are not eligible for refund.
The following items or categories are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Pre-owned items
- Clearance or closeout items
- Rubber flooring (rolled, tile, or individual mats)
- Customized items
To initiate a return, contact us directly by emailing email@example.com within 30 days of purchase. Include your name, address, phone number, and order number. Returned or exchanged items will require a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and will not be accepted without one. Hidra will provide an RAN for eligible returns within 7 days. Additional information may be requested by Hidra before RAN is provided.
Items that are shipped via freight carrier that arrive damaged must be refused and documented by the receiver, as well as notated as damaged by the freight driver at the time of delivery. Items damaged in transit are the responsibility of the freight carrier. For more information, please review our Shipping Policy.