Our back extension strengthens the erector spinae. It is a group of muscles and tendons in the lumbar muscle region of the back. Specifically, they help us extend upright from a bent over position.
- Adjustable back cushions, foot pegs, and multiple starting positions help users maintain correct posture
- Deep-groove, 5-inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Internally lubricated 1500 lb (680 kg) steel aircraft cables provide quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions